Tuesday, June 22, 2010

L4-L5 S1


For those of you who have deciferred the code, you already have been in pain or know someone with low back pain.
Help is here!

The Scriptures state,"without a vision My people perish."
They also state, "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

I have made it my passion to teach. I love it. The joy comes from seeing people liberated from the oppression of enigmatic pain.
You deserve to know and understand why you hurt, how you got there and how we can get back to "nice-ville".

This last week on Friday I was blessed to meet with a new client who had been referred to us by a young athlete who just graduated high school and who is going on to the Marines to serve her country. (She is without a doubt one this nation's finest.)
This client who came in on Friday, was suffering with low back pain and had already gone under the knife to fuse the L4-L5 and S1. Needless to say the reason she visited the clinic on Friday is because she is still in pain.
We were able to relieve a significant amount of pain before her departure on Friday afternoon. But the ultimate reward was that as soon as her husband saw her, he could tell she was standing up straighter and looked better.
We got her on our Wellness Plan and will be seeing her for 5 consequtive visits. She came in on Monday and sang the praises of Friday's visit but was in pain again on Monday.
After our one hour treatment we once again witnessed significant relief.
I won't go into any more detail than that at this time but I will tell you that I am blessed to be able to help all our clients to realize freedom from pain.
All praise and glory goes to God.
I'm just the lucky guy that gets to be involved with the healing.

If you read this and would like to know more about what we can do to help you, call us.
If this is about you, and you know it is feel free to comment.

God Bless you all,
Donald "Dr. No-Knife" Maher

No comments:

Post a Comment